Thursday 16 February 2017

Libyan Skirmishers


An update of another old unit. I just applied some highlights and introduced some variety in the shields as well as basing them on a 60mm x 40mm base.

Painting new units is still on hold as I organise and put away my collection following a renovation project upstairs. A fair chunk of my collection will be put in the loft to relieve the pressure of storing them around the house.

I still have updated Numidian cavalry and infantry to post but the original pictures were lost when my laptop broke down. So when I get a chance to redo then I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete