Sunday 20 February 2022

New Newline Late Roman scans

 I have recently received a few more new Newline Designs 1/72 Late Roman codes to paint, with only a week left on the 2022 winter sale I'll not be able to get some painted examples done, but it would be a shame if enthusiasts could not see the fresh casts at least. Apart from the rebasing that was finished late last year which have a few work in progress posts currently, I have just finished the Goth heavy cavalry that are now just awaiting pictures.

As I have stated before the Late Roman period is not one that I am well versed on so I'll just let the scans of the casts speak for themselves and hopefully get some painted examples done soon.


Guard Infantry 

I'm in the process of trying to determine whether to paint the muscled cuirass as metal or leather armour? 




Cataphracts



2 comments:

  1. I would do the leather cuirras, metal you see so much. Nice looking figures Tony!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good shout Peter I think leather armour might be the way to go!

      Delete