Sunday 23 July 2017

Republics at War!

I just wanted to get as many models out line them up and get some army pics. This was the goal here, also to have some kind of very basic wargame no rules in particular just trialling various ideas from different sets. I had took these pics before the Cannae report but I hadn't got round to sorting them out and wanted to get that report written while it was fresh. All the miniatures featured are Newline Designs 20mm Ancients range. One day they might be accompanied by some Hat miniatures, which are sat upainted in a boxes somewhere, especially cavalry and light infantry. I have just expanded and refurbished a unit of African veterans just need photographed. Also I'm hoping to find time soon to give Lost Battles another go.








No comments:

Post a Comment