Sunday 29 April 2018

Punic General


As I had mentioned in the previous post, just a quick update. The last of the generals for now, this one is plucked from Newline Designs Carthaginian High Command from their 20mm Ancients range. One of these miniatures is also leading my Carthaginian heavy cavalry but that unit is back in the queue to be updated and rebased, I also had and issue with varnish clouding with them so I will see what I can do. I will probably change their shields also.

Before then though I have the last of the Numidian cavalry waiting to be flocked and will update the blog with a head swap conversion. Work has started also on Greek slingers and archers for Magnesia and Eastern light infantry types sit next to them in the queue. Hopefully I will get time to get them painted sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment