Tuesday 24 April 2018

Numidian Leader



Just a quick update with the latest character. Using the same Newline Designs 20mm Numidian command figure from the previous post but using him as a Numidian king or prince as described by Duncan Head in Armies of the Macedonian and Punic Wars 359BC to 146BC. I have a few more generals to post shortly and some Numdian cavalry, of which I will only post a head swapped miniature as most will be identical as the most recent Numidian Cavalry post. Then I probably will be moving onto some light armed troops which are waiting on the desk undercoated. I do want to re fight Trebia with Lost Battles at some point. However I am struggling to find time at the minute and I am prioritising painting when I have a bit of spare time but hopefully I will get a chance soon.

1/72 20mm Ancients

No comments:

Post a Comment