Sunday 7 March 2021

Newline Designs 20mm Ancient German cavalry


A quick few snaps of "raw" Newline Designs 20mm Ancient German cavalry. It was a request on the Newline painters facebook group for any pictures of Ancient Germans and thought I may as well upload them here for future reference. I only have the cavalry as they seemed to be used as Auxillaries or Mercenaries for my Roman armies. I'm not a huge fan of the EIR enemies preferring the Civil wars of the Imperial era.

These seem to be from a unit pack so the chainmailed riders must be the command code and the unarmoured warriors in 2 poses must be the cavalry rank and file code. Also there was at least 4 varieties of horse poses should make a nice unit down the line.  
 

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Newline Design figures. Just received my final shipment from the January sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to here it Jonathan I hope they were worth the wait! Sounds like Sean's snowed under but in the long run that can only be a good thing new sculpts in the future hopefully!

      Delete