Monday 28 March 2022

Iberian Horse Rebased

Back onto the rebase here, actually these were part of the big push of my Punic war era Newline Designs 20mm cavarly I did late last year. This update shows the Iberian cavalry both heavy and light. I usually take these rebases as a chance to check over and update the paint job but I left these as is. A simple removal and remounting of the figures. I have a spare light cavalry man and another standard bearer so with the addition of one other I can boost the light unit into 4 bases not that I'll need to do that but it'll be good to use those 2 spare painted figures. Work continues on the late Roman painted examples for the Newline store and classic Heroquest miniatures.

Iberian Heavy Cavalry 



Iberian Light Cavalry




6 comments:

  1. Excellent work Toni!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those figures look wonderful Tony; the new bases look great too!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James. The rebasing is a challenge and the large amount of Roman Infantry will take some doing!

      Delete