Sunday 18 June 2023

Lost Battles home made Zama

From a while ago, a part written post published, it was originally meant to be a battle report but I still shows the home made pieces in use

"After receiving my print order a while ago I got straight onto cutting out the counters I needed for the Zama scenario. The tiles are 15cm squares which I then taped together 4 across so they didn't move around so easily. The unit counters themselves were stuck to some cheap greyboard. Using PVA each side got a counter with one side having an underlined initialism to represent the unit being spent. They are very rough and ready and hastily assembled but do the trick. I missed the figures sprawled out on the table, the spectacle of the painted miniatures facing off is one of the things that makes the hobby however the counters were nice and simple to use and gave a good overview of the battlefield:"



4 comments:

  1. Did you make your own copy of Lost Battles? If so, how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out this link for a bit more info Jonathan. I'm just finding lost and part finished posts and getting them hastily published!

      https://showparade.blogspot.com/2021/06/downloadable-counters-and-board-for.html

      Delete
    2. No worries I've also just added the larger cards for Zama in another post!

      Delete